Everyone in the web development community knows that Python applications are now becoming mainstream. The programming language is now one of the most popular ever and continues to mark its presence in different industries.
The plethora of Python programming uses are proof why it is now a dominating programming language amongst developers. From web development to machine learning, the applications of Python are increasing every day.
What makes Python applications so amazing?
Python is a really fascinating programming language. Developers can think that they have done everything they want, but then it offers more. Businesses now realize how much they would profit if they build their application in Python. Here’s what makes Python so amazing:-
- Python has a clear and clean syntax which is easily readable. It allows even beginners to work with complex software development projects as the team can coordinate easily on the coding front.
- The simple coding syntax facilitates test-driven development for all applications of Python.
- Companies love Python for its scalability. Some of the companies implementing the uses of Python language include Google, Spotify, Netflix, Instagram, and many more that want scalable applications.
- It allows handling a massive amount of traffic with ease.
- Unlike most programming languages, the practical uses for Python are not limited to just web or mobile development.
- It is a popular choice for building web apps, gaming applications, enterprise-grade apps, e-commerce applications, ML and AI applications, and much more.
Why businesses should build applications in Python
If you want to scale your application and expand its customer base, Python programming is an excellent choice for you. It comes with a vast collection of libraries, which allow companies to add a lot of features without reducing the load time.
Python programming uses have made their way in every business. The programming language has a massive community, enabling developers to get all the help they need.
Most of the businesses are hiring Python developers because of the dynamic applications they can design. Python is now the most preferred programming language for developers to learn.
Top 10 Python Application uses in the real-world
Python is an excellent tool for businesses for web development. But there’s more to Python than meets the eye. It is a powerful programming language for applications of the future.
Here are the top Python Application use cases in the real world: -
- Web application development
- Unarguably, one of the top practical uses for Python is web application development. Python is now easily the go-to programming language for web applications.
- Web development has several uses of Python in the real world. It provides security, convenience, and scalability to applications.
- Python has a lot of web development frameworks like Django and Flask, which enable rapid app development. Django’s dynamic development capabilities have made Python a useful tool for web applications. The framework is packed with standard libraries, reducing the development time and providing more time-to-market for the web application.
Also Read:Django Flask Comparison 2020
2. Data Science
- As a highly-demanded skill, Data science is now reaching the top. It is becoming one of the most important areas with applications of Python programming.
- Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, and several others help you to work with data and extract valuable information and insights.
- Data scientists have to know the uses of Python for extracting and processing data. It allows them to visualize the data through graphs. Matplotlib and Seaborn, both are used for data visualization.
- With increasing popularity, Python is the first thing that data scientists have to learn. It is preliminary to working with research and data-based companies.
3. Artificial Intelligence
- Probably the most interesting practical uses for Python is in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Python is a stable and secure language that can handle the computations required for developing Machine Learning models.
- Machine Learning algorithms are one of the important real life uses of Python. Developers can write algorithms easily using the programming language.
- Python has an extensive collection of libraries for Machine Learning applications. These include SciPy, Pandas, Keras, TensorFlow, NumPy and many more.
- The uses of Python language in AI solutions include advanced computing, data analytics, image recognition, text & data processing and much more that businesses can profit from. If you want to learn more about AI and Python, click here.
4. Web scraping
- Web scraping of massive amounts of data is becoming useful for companies for extraction valuable customer information and making smart decisions.
- This real life application of Python includes scraping large amounts of websites and webpages to extract data for a particular purpose. It could be job listing, price comparison, detailed information and much more.
- Selenium, PythonRequest, MechanicalSoup are some of the tools which are used to build web scraping applications of Python programming.
- Python has simple code, so it doesn’t involve any complexity in writing software that can provide large amounts of data.
- Python Development: Perfect Web App Framework choice for Startups
5. Enterprise applications
- Enterprise applications are highly different from regular web applications. They are designed to serve the needs of an organization rather than individual users.
- The applications of Python programming in building enterprise-grade applications vary from enterprise to enterprise. It is used mostly for scalability, readability, and its powerful functionality.
- Enterprise applications can be complicated as they require a lot of security and database handling capabilities. Python is a robust language that can handle multiple database requests at once.
- Odoo and Tryton are some of the enterprise application development tools that enable building apps with Python. Enterprise apps are one of the most significant uses of Python language.
- Improve your efficiency with an enterprise application built with Python at an affordable price. Get Free Estimate Here.
6. Education programs
- One of the popular Python programming uses is in the development of education programs and online courses. Python is a really beginner-friendly programming language with a simple learning curve and a wide variety of resources.
- The syntax of Python is similar to English, which makes it the preferred programming language for beginners. Because of this, education program development at the basic and advanced level is done using Python.
- Professionals all around the world use Python for building education programs and training courses based on levels. That is why it is one of the best use cases of Python Development.
A Definitive python web development guide: Read here the 5 Important pros and cons of using python for web development
Conclusion: Practical uses of Python in Real world
Python can handle almost all types of requests, which makes it highly useful for all kinds of development activities. From enterprise apps to gaming, the application of Python now ranges to a wide variety of applications.