6 Effective Ways to Reduce ReactJS App Maintenance Cost
What is the React JS Framework?
React is often compared with Angular and Vue for building web applications. However, developing React web applications is a preferred choice. The reasons are simple — it enables building native applications using React Native.
But often the app requires high maintenance once it’s done. There are multiple elements and components in the UI, which call for regular maintenance. However, it can be challenging and costly. Let’s look at the factors responsible for the high cost of ReactJS app maintenance.
Factors leading to High ReactJS App Maintenance Cost
React JS web applications can be costly to maintain. While the library is not responsible alone for the increase in cost, it contributes heavily to it. Here are a few factors responsible for the high cost of ReactJS web applications –
- Third-party add ons require heavy maintenance apart from the library, leading to high-cost of app updates and upgrades.
- Outdated technology versions lead to increased errors and bug fixing, which takes a lot of time.
- Wrong programming approach also adds to the cost of React JS app maintenance.
- Outsourcing partners can put a hole in your budget. Updating the app will cost you heavily with the wrong outsourcing company.
- Without clear documentation, React.js developers will struggle to maintain the web application as they won’t know the project structure.
6 Effective Tips to Reduce ReactJS App Maintenance Cost
Now that you understand what leads to the high-cost of React JS web applications and their maintenance, you certainly want to reduce it. While the ReactJS development process is seamless, maintenance is not so.
ReactJS development companies love the framework because of its appealing components, virtual DOM, performance, simplicity, and reusability. However, all of them struggle to properly maintain it.
Continue Reading at: 6 Best Ways to Reduce ReactJS App Maintenance Cost