7 Reasons Why Django Framework is Perfect for Startups
If your startup is obsessed with its technology stack, then you are not alone. Every emerging CTO wants the most value-oriented programming language, scalable web framework, and expert developers. This article will leave behind the programming language and talented developers and talk about one of the best things in the technology stack for startups — the Django web framework.
We are avid users of the Django framework and the opportunities it has provided us to help scale the dreams of hundreds of startups. At BoTree, a leading Django web development company, we develop the best-in-class architecture for startups using Django.
Django Web Framework: Where can it benefit your Startup?
Today, all startups are surviving in a purely consumer-focused environment. It entails frequent modifications in the product that matches your customer’s needs. At its core, Python Django, is perfect for dealing with the dynamic nature of business and technology.
Like most startups, you also might operate on a limited budget and resources. With the high competition, you have a short time to become big before becoming irrelevant. Django and Python development services offer both affordability and rapidness — key factors in gaining an industry advantage.
There are several other important aspects of your startup. It could be tight deadlines, massive volumes of data, heavy traffic, or even the multimedia nature of files. Django framework is known to deliver on all of these without compromising with the product quality.
Django web framework is increasing in popularity. But not everyone likes the Django framework. Click here to read a few advantages and disadvantages of Django development.
Now that you know the places where you can benefit from Python Django, let’s have a look at 7 reasons why Django web framework is the perfect choice for your startup.
7 Reasons Django Framework is Perfect for your Startup
Django has grown into a robust and scalable framework over the years. Startups are increasingly becoming the potential adopters of the Django web framework. Here are 7 reasons why:-
- Experts say, and Django developers agree that the framework can reduce up to 40% of your development time. As a startup, you would like a product quickly that can assist you in generating investment. The quicker you get the product, the faster you can get the funding.
- Along with investors, your initial customers will also need proof of the product you’ve been telling them about. The extensive libraries, including the Django REST framework, enable rapid prototyping, and develop quick proof of concept.
- Now, as your startup grows, you’d dream of taking your product into the big leagues. You might also envision it amongst the big four — Apple, Amazon, Facebook, and Google. Django web framework offers scalability beyond comparison. Instagram, the world’s largest photo-sharing application, is a prime example of Django scalability capabilities.
- Python Django makes handling millions of users a simple task. It enables you to develop stable releases even with massive traffic loads.
- Oh, we did not forget about this one! Probably one of the best reasons the Django framework is perfect for your startup is that it’s based on Python. It is the world’s fastest-growing and the third most popular programming language. Python is so amazing that some developers consider it to be better than C and C#.
You can read this blog to know more about why we boast of the Python programming language so much. From scalability to powerful libraries, it offers everything to support Django web development.
- A strong community helps in advancing a framework, which eventually leads you to grow your startup. While Django has a wide community for the framework, there are specific groups for libraries and extensions, including the Django REST framework. The community offers excellent documentation, making it easier for beginner Django developers to learn the framework.
- Apart from that, the community frequently updates the framework with newer extensions. Since it’s open-source, developers can add a wide array of things. It also entails that a unique feature that might not be available for your startup initially might just get built in a short timeframe.
Faster app development
- There’s a difference between rapid prototyping and faster development. Prototyping involves quicker production of the application and launching in the market. Faster development consists of the time taken to write code, add features, complete tasks, and much more. So it is the time taken for Python developers to achieve their project goals.
- Django enables Python code, which is a simple programming language with clear syntax. Apart from that, there are multiple libraries and extensions that reduce the time taken to write every feature from scratch. Apart from that, the code structure also cuts down the time for collaboration and project management.
- Don’t worry if all of the above sounds like expensive technology — the Django framework is much more affordable than you can imagine. For starters, the framework is free and open-source, so there are no licensing costs involved.
- On top of that, the Django REST framework and Python are in high demand. It is easy for you to hire a Django web development company at affordable prices for your project.
Web and mobile framework
- And finally, here’s what we love the most about Python Django — it’s perfect for both mobile and web application development. It works perfectly with all the major databases and enables application migration with a few lines of code.
- You can build a variety of apps using Django, including content management systems, FinTech platforms, social networking sites, ERP software, booking engines, etc. At BoTree, we build all of these and much more with the Django web framework. If you want a complete guide on Django for your business, read this blog.
Start Winning with Django Web Framework
17% of startups fail due to poor products, and 6% of startups end up shutting down the business due to technical challenges. You don’t want to be one of those, and that’s why you should Django web development services.
If winning and making it big is on your agenda, with a great product that has the ability to scale, Django is the answer to all your problems. Major companies like Pinterest, Instagram, Coursera, Udemy, and many more made it big using Django. What’s stopping you?
You can start winning the tech war with the leading Python web development company and Django development services provider in the US.
Talk to our expert Django developers and get a free estimation of your project.
Originally published at https://www.botreetechnologies.com on October 19, 2020.