From using Python for enterprise applications to Machine Learning solutions, the heavy growth of Python is due to its versatility. It is helpful in places where other programming languages can’t reach — AR & VR, AI, Data Science, and much more.
Today, there are 8.2 million+ Python developers in the world, and the number is multiplying every day. The capability of Python for enterprise app development also makes it the first choice for companies that want digital solutions. Python development services that focus on enterprise-grade applications are in heavy demand due to the different functionalities that the programming language offers.
This article will highlight why Python is used for enterprise applications. It will also address whether Python is good for scaling enterprise applications when the need be. Since Python is now the #1 programming language, the article will explore why enterprises use it for their digital solution requirements.
Is Python used for Enterprise Applications?
Enterprise application with Python is the first choice for companies across the globe. The programming language has proven its potential by entering the technology stacks of giants like Instagram, Netflix, Spotify, Facebook, Microsoft, Pinterest, and several others. These companies prefer web application development in Python because of its capability to meet the demands of its users through traffic handling, great UI development, and amazing backend support.
Here are 6 reasons why Python for enterprise applications is the right choice:
- First of all, Python is an open-source programming language that offers a dynamic and open ecosystem to develop enterprise applications. Python for app development provides several tools that provide functionalities for a wide variety of projects, including game development, GUI development, and more.
- Python Package Index offers fantastic tools to build prototypes and enterprise solutions. There are feature-rich modules that enable a Python programmer to create quick applications for enterprises. And since the language is open-source, the community provides frequent updates to the Python ecosystem, simplifying development and maintenance for Python.
- Python application development has countless real-world use cases. The technology offers excellent applications in IoT, Machine Learning, and Data Science solutions that solve real-world problems. From fraud detection through ML-based algorithms to diagnosing diseases using Deep Learning, Python has a vast array of applications in day-to-day life.
- On top of that, Python web application development, game development, scientific applications, portal & CMS development, language development, training software solutions development are among some of the most popular real-world use cases. As the world progresses, Python is contributing to building sustainable solutions and products for multiple eco-friendly initiatives.
- One of the biggest reasons Python enterprise application development is popular is because it offers simple and swift integrations. Enterprises can hire Python developers who will easily integrate traditional programming languages like Java, .NET, and PHP with Python to build dynamic enterprise applications. As many enterprises work with these languages, it makes sense for them to integrate them as they adopt Python for software development.
- When the existing application infrastructure uses a traditional technology, it is important to merge the old frameworks with the new. Therefore, Python works well with these technologies and offers smooth integration that enhances the capabilities of the enterprise application infrastructure.
Easy Learning Curve
- Enterprises need programmers who can offer expertise in web development using Python. The benefit of Python is that it has an easy learning curve, making a programmer expert in the technology in less time. The syntax of Python is straightforward, which makes the programming language highly readable. It is a smooth programming language that eliminates unnecessary coding conventions of the older programming language.
- On top of that, being an easy-to-read and use programming language, Python eliminates the complexities of enterprise projects. Enterprises can deploy a new Python programmer on the project, and there will be no confusion about the code.
- Another reason to use Python for enterprise application development is that it leads to productive outcomes. Developers can achieve better results with low inputs. The technology eliminates lengthy code and simplifies the development cycle to build rapid prototypes. Apart from that, there are extensive modules and libraries that reduce the hassle of writing the code for each function from scratch.
- Enterprises need quick releases, and new versions as their progress depends on the upgrades of the enterprise software. The easy third-party plugin installation, quick code review, and expressive coding style make it the first choice for productivity-focused enterprises.
Data science with Python
- If there’s any domain of advanced technology that is leading the world, it’s data science. Enterprise application development with Python for data science solutions is something every enterprise is exploring. A Python development company that can offer data analytics capabilities, Machine Learning solutions, and AI-based apps are now growing heavily as companies move from being need-specific enterprises to data-specific enterprises.
- Python has libraries and capabilities for numerical & scientific computing, fraud detection mechanisms, behavior analytics, recommendation engines, data visualization, statistical analysis, and several other advanced tech functions.
Is Python Good for Scaling?
Now another question arises for enterprises that need solutions and use Python — is the technology good enough for scaling?
Python is one of the most scalable programming languages that enterprises can use for application development. It offers a GUI toolkit, GUID generators, numerical manipulations, and much more to handle countless requests simultaneously.
Developers can build transparent and distributed systems to enhance the scalability of Python for enterprise app development. There is an extensive API system that allows enterprises to scale their solutions with ease. The procedural, functional, and object-centric paradigms of Python make it suitable to build all kinds of scalable enterprise applications.
Python web application development is the #1 choice for enterprises worldwide. The Python community will keep on updating the programming language in the future to help enterprises meet their digital requirements.
The technology is fantastic for both web and Python mobile development, making it a versatile language to build different types of applications. If you are looking for a Python development company that creates amazing enterprise applications with Python, BoTree Technologies is the right choice.
Connect with us today for a FREE CONSULTATION.
Originally published at https://www.botreetechnologies.com on October 15, 2021.